Creating And Sustaining Positive Impact
The Company and Group are committed to the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems and Standards accreditation where various efforts are implemented and/or intensified to minimise any adverse effects of the manufacturing processes to the environment. In addition, the Company also made some donations to various charities and welfare organisations.
Giving back to society
As responsible community members and business operators, Rubberex carries out its corporate social responsibilities (CSR) in good faith, contributing monetary support and assistance to various charities and organisations during the year, such as:-
- Berita Kesatuan Pekerja Bomba & Penyelamat Semenanjung Malaysia – contribution towards a publication to raise awareness on fire safety and fire prevention
- Badan Kebajikan Anggota Perkhidmatan Hasil Negara Malaysia – charity fund for orphans and members with disabilities;
- The National Cancer Society of Malaysia – for the provision of education, care and support services for people affected by cancer
- Pertubuhan Kebajikan Mental Selangor (PKMS) – contribution towards a centre of vocational training for psychiatric patients
- Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) – contribution towards the animal welfare fund;
- Yayasan Jantung Malaysia.