What is the difference between household glove and industrial nitrile glove?
How can I find suitable glove if I use certain type of solvents?
What is CE marking?
What if I have skin allergies to glove?
What are the common symptoms?
- Red itchy eyes
- Sudden and continuous sneezing and a runny nose
- Sudden coughing especially combined with itchy eyes
- A rash or hives
- Tightness on the chest and shortness of breath.
- A sudden (itchy) rash on the hands
- Cracks in the skin on the hands
- Raised areas of red skin on the hands
Having these symptoms do not necessary determine that you have an allergy to rubber gloves as the symptoms are also common to other medical conditions. Confirm with your doctor.
How long is the shelf life of Rubberex natural rubber gloves?
How does one maximize the efficient lifespan of natural rubber gloves?
Are there any allergy connected with the usage of gloves?
- A very small percentage of the population does have an allergy to the natural latex proteins inherent with natural rubber. Thus any products having some natural rubber content could cause one with such an allergy to have an adverse reaction to them. Some common symptoms of such reactions are skin irritations or itchiness. Anybody experiencing such symptoms should consult their doctors as soon as possible. Persons who are known to be allergic to natural rubber products are recommended to avoid using natural rubber gloves and switch instead to gloves made of a synthetic rubber like nitrile or neoprene.
Are all skin irritations due to latex proteins allergy?
We recommend users consult their doctors to determine what chemical is causing their condition. In all cases, switching to another type of glove can often solve the problem.
Skin irritations and allergies are always more likely if the gloves have not been properly washed or fully processed.
Rubberex production processes are designed to have the well-being of the users’ hands uppermost in our minds. After proper washing and treating the gloves, residual allergens and irritants are brought down to minimal levels.
How do I select the most appropriate gloves for my application?
- As a general guideline, you must determine the more essential parameters required of the gloves to withstand the most. Some types of gloves are noted for their mechanical resistance properties while the specialty of the others lies in the excellent chemical resistant qualities. If in doubt, please contact us and our technical experts would be more than pleased to assist you. Also you can refer to the safety officers of your company for the correct gloves for your application.